Published and forthcoming work
“Undressed for Success: The Effects of Half-naked Women on Economic Behavior”
of Economic Behavior and Organization, 168: 393-418 (with E. Bonnier, A. Dreber and A. Sandberg)
- “Comment on Boschini and Gunnarsson: Gendered Trends in Income Inequality”
(2018) in the Nordic
Economic Policy Review: Increasing Income Inequality in the Nordics, 128-132 (with A. Sandberg)
- “Many Analysts, One Dataset: Making Transparent How Variations in Analytical Choices Affect
(2018) Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science (with R. Silberzahn,
E.L. Uhlman, D.P. Martin and others)
- “Gender and Inequality of Opportunity in Sweden”
(2017) Social Choice and Welfare, 49(3-4), 605-
635 (with M. Jäntti and L. Lindahl)
- “Trends in Life Expectancy by Income and the Role of Specific Causes of Death”
(with M. Jäntti, L. Lindahl and J. Torssander)
- “The Importance of Family Background and Neighborhood Effects as Determinants of Crime”
Journal of Population Economics, 29(1): 219-262 (with R. Hjalmarsson, M. Lindquist and A.
- “Gender Differences in Initiation of Negotiation: Does the Gender of the Negotiation Counterpart
(2012) Negotiaton Journal, 28(4): 407-428 (with A. Sandberg)
- “IQ and Family Background: Are Associations Strong or Weak?”
(2010) The B.E. Journal of
Economic Analysis & Policy, 10(1) (Contributions) (with A. Björklund and M. Jäntti)
Working papers and manuscripts
Selected work in progress
- “Occupational Segregation by Gender: The Role of Intergenerational Transmission”
- “Gender Dynamics in Referral-based Hiring: A Field Study” (with L. Kvissberg, E. Polano and A.
- “Gender Differences in Performance Evaluations: Evidence from Swedish Law Clerks” (with A.
Click here to see my google scholar page.